Building, Expanding, Teaching, & Succeeding with Yahoo! Stores For 14 Years
Welcome to the 1 Choice Yahoo! Store Blog.
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed. Don't like RSS? That's Ok!
Subscribe to our Blog and get email updates. You can also sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Thanks for coming by and please come back again soon!!
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
One of the most crucial aspects of running your online business, is knowing what is going on with your online store. With the holidays right around the corner, it will be more important than ever.
It is very easy to be alerted whenever there is a problem via email or text message. In fact, just to be safe, I do both.
Here is how:
1. Visit the Yahoo Small Business System Status Page
2. Click the button on the right to create an alert
3. Sign In
4. In the settings, make sure you click to have alerts come to you as they happen.
5. In the settings, choose how you want your alerts to come to you. Choose email, Yahoo Messenger, and Mobile for full alert status. You may have to set up mobile but, this is very quick and painless.
6. MAKE SURE TO SAVE YOUR SETTINGS.
7. That's it. Get ready to be in the know whenever anything happens to your store.
by: Shawna Seigel
Sign Up For Our Newsletter | Subscribe to our Blog | Subscribe To Our Radio Show
| Copyright 2000-2012 1 Choice 4 Your Store - The Yahoo! Store Design Experts. All rights reserved. |
|1 Choice 4 Your Store and its products are not associated with or endorsed by Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, and Yahoo! Store are registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. Click here for more copyright information.|