Building, Expanding, Teaching, & Succeeding with Yahoo! Stores For 14 Years
Welcome to the 1 Choice Yahoo! Store Blog.
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed. Don't like RSS? That's Ok!
Subscribe to our Blog and get email updates. You can also sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Thanks for coming by and please come back again soon!!
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
If you are looking for an easy way to show customers what type of credit card payments you accept, check out this Free Credit Card Logos website.
You can find images for:
WORD OF WARNING
I would not suggest copying and pasting the code directly. They link the credit card images to other websites not appropriate for your store.
Instead, do the following
1. Right click with your mouse over the image and choose - Save Image As
3. After you upload the file, go back to File Manager, locate the file, and click on view. This will open in a new window and we can copy the URL.
4. Inset the image into your website. If you have a Yahoo Store, you might want to put it in the bottom of your left navigation bar. To do this with your regular standard 3.0 store with no custom programming do the following:
5. Click update and admire your handy work. If you want to center the image just add the following:
6. Click update again and publish your changes.
7. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done!
by: Shawna Seigel
Sign Up For Our Newsletter | Subscribe to our Blog | Subscribe To Our Radio Show
| Copyright 2000-2012 1 Choice 4 Your Store - The Yahoo! Store Design Experts. All rights reserved. |
|1 Choice 4 Your Store and its products are not associated with or endorsed by Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, and Yahoo! Store are registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. Click here for more copyright information.|