Welcome to the 1 Choice
Yahoo! Store Blog.
If you're new here, you may
want to subscribe to our
like RSS? That's Ok! Subscribe to our Blog
and get email updates. You
can also sign up for our monthly
Thanks for coming by and
please come back again soon!!
I had the pleasure of interviewing Startup Nation's 2009 Winner for Savviest In Social Media - ColderIce
I finally met him in person last week at the Ecommerce Summit Conference in Las Vegas. His presentation was awesome and we asked him to share the information with our listeners.
You can listen to the full interview below.
In the meantime, let me share with you a few links to get you started:
- HootSuite - I have to say I have been a Tweetdeck user for a long time but, after learning all the new tools that HootSuite offers... I may become a converter. You can track, analyze, and review your links. You can schedule tweets for another time. You can search, separate, and organize your friends. It takes 5 different tools I was using and puts them all into one place.
- Free Ecommerce Icons - Nice set of Icons that will help you create some wonderful images on your website.
- Rapportive - This neat little Firefox add-on is a MUST HAVE for Gmail users!! Instead of showing you worthless Google Ads that don't mean a thing to you... you will now see the sender's photo, social media links, and some of the last Tweets they wrote. WOW! Use this tool to get personal with your customers and keep that customer for life.
- Wibiya - This little toolbar is perfect for blogs or websites. You can add translation tools, testimonials, search, twitter, facebook, and many other tools that will help keep your customers interactive with you and your website.
- Survey Monkey - Do you know what your customers want? Do you know what your customers need? Why not ask them instead of assuming? With Survey Monkey you can now get input from your customers... for FREE
- TubeMogul - Why upload your videos to just YouTube when you can upload your videos to several online websites with one click of a button? TubeMogul will help you save time and help your search engine rankings!
- Kampyle - Get honest feedback from your customers that you can use to make your website better. This wonderful feedback form will help you learn what you are doing right... and wrong.
I hope you enjoy and use these free tools to increase your conversions, your search rankings, and your social media power!
The full interview is below and is definitely a can't miss show!
Air Date: April 19, 2010
by: Shawna Seigel
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
| Subscribe to our Blog
| Subscribe To Our Radio Show