Building, Expanding, Teaching, & Succeeding with Yahoo! Stores For 14 Years
Welcome to the 1 Choice Yahoo! Store Blog.
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed. Don't like RSS? That's Ok!
Subscribe to our Blog and get email updates. You can also sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Thanks for coming by and please come back again soon!!
Monday, February 01, 2010
If you had a retail store... you could talk to the customer, answer questions, and let them know how friendly you are. You use that communication to encourage them to come back to your store and purchase something.
So how do you do that with your online store?
Easy - Mailing Lists!
Email marketing is a simple and easy way to communicate with your customers... including the ones that haven't purchased from you yet. But how do you get them to sign up?
Ron Pereira from Top Right will be teaching us that little trick today on our radio show Ecom Experts at 6:00 PM ET.
Ron and I will be discussing:
1. Abandonment rates
2. Techniques to convert shoppers
3. What I think is the most under-utilized conversion tactic out there? Email!
4. Why email is an important weapon in the conversion process?
5. Is it more important for some stores than others?
6. What are “the basics” of getting someone to sign up to your list?
7. Where does the email go after the shopper hits the “submit” button?
8. Where do you put the sign up form?
9. What do you say on the sign up form to get them to give you the email address?
10. What information do you gather?
11. What do you do once you get the email address?
Lots of great information!
So make sure to join Ron and I on Ecom Experts. You can listen, chat, ask questions, and best of all... LEARN!
Just go to http://www2.webmasterradio.fm/chat/ at 6:00 PM ET.
I look forward to seeing you there.
by: Shawna Seigel
Sign Up For Our Newsletter | Subscribe to our Blog | Subscribe To Our Radio Show
| Copyright 2000-2012 1 Choice 4 Your Store - The Yahoo! Store Design Experts. All rights reserved. |
|1 Choice 4 Your Store and its products are not associated with or endorsed by Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, and Yahoo! Store are registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. Click here for more copyright information.|