Building, Expanding, Teaching, & Succeeding with Yahoo! Stores For 14 Years
Welcome to the 1 Choice Yahoo! Store Blog.
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed. Don't like RSS? That's Ok!
Subscribe to our Blog and get email updates. You can also sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Thanks for coming by and please come back again soon!!
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Chief marketing officers need to understand some of the most important fundamentals of search marketing, the role it can play in an organization's overall marketing efforts, and what search marketing practices successful marketing organizations - perhaps their competitors - are using to their advantages.
Brain Kaminski, Managing Director, Iprospect brings to us the 10 Truths at SMX West....
1. SEO is an ongoing process
2. Being #1 isn't everything. And sometimes isn't possible.
3. The long tail is your friend.
4. BOTH paid and Natural SEM are crucial
5. Customers hear their language, not yours
6. Search Marketing Complements other marketing efforts
7. Traditional Marketing complements search marketing
8. Tools simplify everything
9. Don't big solely on branded terms
10. You must set goals
by: Shawna Seigel
Sign Up For Our Newsletter | Subscribe to our Blog | Subscribe To Our Radio Show
| Copyright 2000-2012 1 Choice 4 Your Store - The Yahoo! Store Design Experts. All rights reserved. |
|1 Choice 4 Your Store and its products are not associated with or endorsed by Yahoo! Inc. Yahoo!, and Yahoo! Store are registered trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. Click here for more copyright information.|