Welcome to the 1 Choice
Yahoo! Store Blog.
If you're new here, you may
want to subscribe to our
like RSS? That's Ok! Subscribe to our Blog
and get email updates. You
can also sign up for our monthly
Thanks for coming by and
please come back again soon!!
There a lot of people who have a Yahoo Store
but not all of them become successful. Some end up loosing their money. In
order for a store to become successful the person/persons involve in it should
know the proper business handling. They should know how to make their store
popular so that a lot of costumers want to visit it.
Below are a few tips to Marketing Your Store
1. Build a mailing list and use auto responder for your newsletters and other
information that your subscribers would want to know. Put the newsletter
subscribe on your pages as well as in the shopping cart.
2. Offer incentives to your subscribers. Give
away something or give them a discount.
3. There are a lot of affiliate programs that
you can use. People fail because they do not have the ability and proper
knowledge to market their affiliates. Next months newsletter will focus on
Affiliate Marketing and different Programs available.
4. Familiarize yourself with all the features in your store. In order for you
to start selling or promoting something online you should understand all the
functions of your yahoo store. Are you using Cross-Sells?
5. Write articles about your website. This will help you get a spot on the
search engines. Always keep it informative as possible. Do not write negative
articles about your rivals in the business. Writing articles is an excellent
way to get unique content into your site. Need help? We can write articles for
6. Learn the strategy of pay per click, by
using pay per click you can gain traffic for your website. What keywords are
you using that will convert into the most sales?
7. Use shopping search engines. They are a
great way to bring traffic into your site and usually have a higher conversion
rate then other types of PPC advertising.
8. Visit relevant forums. Have a dog store?
Join a forum about dogs. Use your expertise as a dog store owner to give
advise and of course put your URL into the signature of your posts.
9. Add content. Wasn't that in number 5? Yes
but it is THAT important that you need to do it. Sites that are updated with
relevant content on a consistent basis will do better then those stores who
leave their site stale. Add unique quality content
10. Most important, DO SOMETHING! What helps
your website if you do nothing at all?
by: Shawna Seigel
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
| Subscribe to our Blog
| Subscribe To Our Radio Show